Choose Your Change- The Feedee

 As she was laughing I mentally flex my powers.  Bright light starts to stream around her.  With a another flex of my mind the light gets brighter. 

"Oh, god what's happening to me" she screams her voice now huskier.  The lights flare extremely bright and we wink out of this demension and into another one.


Parking the pick up truck I swing around to the back.  "Daddy I'm so hungry" she whined.  The hot woman from before was completely gone in both mind and body.  Where's before she was slim and sexy she was now a complete piggy.


"Don't worry I have some pies ready inside" I said and she squeals in delight.  Getting down she starts to waddle towards the house.  Her daisy dukes stretched tight around a phat ass.


She looks back and giggles when she catches me staring at her ass.  Giving her booty an exaggerated jiggle with a shake of her hips.  "After you feed me all those pies" she giggles with a wink.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Average Text

Text Chain Gain

What You Deserve