Not So Voodoo Of You

 "Ooops, you dropped your books nerd" Steve said as he swatted the books from Gary's hand.  Steve continued moving down the hallway as Gary scrambled to pick up his books.  If Steve had stopped and actually looked at the books he would have noticed one of the books titled Advance Voodoo Techniques.  

Gary grabbed the book and shoved it quickly in his bags.  He couldn't let anyone see that one.  Especially when the dolls would be ready tonight.  Hurrying quickly he got on the bus passing by Mallory.  Mallory weighed 325 pounds and any physical activity would make her break out in a sweat.  She struggled to get onto the bus and flopped down in her seat.  Her brown hair was stringy and greasy and a shake of her head would scatter dandruff everywhere.  Large glasses magnified her eyes.  Mallory didn't bother with makeup nor any fashion of any kind.  Usually she wore sweatpants and a shirt that would ride up her belly.  An unwashed BO smell always surrounded her.  


Currently she was knuckle deep in picking her nose.  Pulling it out she wipes it on the seat in front of her.  Suddenly a balled up piece of paper thunked her in the side of the head.  Twisting as much as she could glared at the boys behind her all of which had innocent looks on their face.  Another ball of paper thumped into her shoulder from a different direction.  Glaring around at everyone she quickly realized she was in a tough ride home.  Pulling out a manga she resigned herself to flicking through it while paper was casually thrown at her.  



Getting off the bus Gary rushed to his house and to his room and slammed his door behind him.  Pulling a shoe box out from under his bed he pulls out two cloth dolls about the size of a teddy bear.  A strand of hair was attached to each of the dolls head where their hair would normally be.

One of the dolls was synced to him while the other was synced to Steve.  Placing the dolls back to back.  Gary pulled out a bundle of herbs and chalk.  Quickly he sketched out a circle and sprinkled the herbs around the circle.  Next he cut out a picture of a certain young woman in his school who deserved a little love.  Lastly he took out a sharpie and started to write down on little slips of paper.  Smiling he attached the little slips of papers to the doll synced with Steve.  Holding the book open he recited Creole perfectly from the book.  


As he recited the last word fires flared up around the circle.  No heat came from the flames and only the herbs were consumed leaving the dolls mostly untouched.  As the flames died down Gary was racked with pain and shuddered.  The pain seemed to go on and on forever most of it coming from his dick.  


Slowly the pain disappeared, Gary eagerly pulled his pants down releasing a 9 inch cock.  "Thanks Steve" Gary chuckled as he looked at the dolls now perfect copies of Steve and Gary.  While the only physical changes were swapping dick sizes, a lot of changes happened under the surface.


Meanwhile Across Town


Steve was grabbing drinks from the fridge when a burning pain wracked his body.  The pain was excruciating and he nearly blacked out multiple times.  The world around him seemed to pulse in out.  After the pains finally subsided he was curled up on the ground.  


"Umm yea, most have just spazzed out for a second" he said to himself.  Getting up he stretched lightly and twisted his back.  Multiple pops came from all over his body.  


Buzz, buzz, buzz.  His cell was ringing and he fished it out of his pocket.  The contact flashed Baby with a pizza slice emoji and a heart.  Last I checked I was single and plowing my way through the cheerleaders.  Though weirdly enough I couldn't remember where, when, or why.  


"Hey" Steve answered lamely.  "How's it going babe" a female voice answered.  "Ummm, good" he said after a short pause.  "You don't sound good, why don't you come over and tell mommy all about it" she said.  He was about to ask where she lived when the memory of being at her house popped in his head.  She didn't live far away and the ride would be quick.  "Yea, I'm on the way now" he said.


On the drive over I thought who it could be.  Emily the head cheerleader who made cute noises when we fucked.  When he tried to remember the memory felt just out of reach.  Maybe it was Cynthia who liked to play hard to get.  Though thinking back did I really ever get her.  I know I must have got with her but I couldn't remember when.  In fact I was having a hard time even remembering talking to them.


Stopping in front of a mansion on the nice part of town he got out.  He remembered coming here before but he was certain he never had.  Walking up and knocking on the door I was ushered in by a maid.  


Climbing the stairs, I felt like I climbed them a hundred times.  I was certain this was the first time though. Automatically I went to a door to the left.  Pausing at the door I take a deep breath.  Why was I having all these memory lapses?  Who was behind the door Emily or Cynthia.  


The door slowly opened on soundless hinges.  The only light was coming from a monitor which was half obscured by a gaming chair.  "Hey babe, let me finish this match" a voice called from the chair in front of the monitor.  It was facing away from me and I couldn't see who was in the chair.  The monitor flashed a bunch and I started to feel the world pulsing around me.  A wave of dizziness hit me and I fell backwards onto the bed.  


Why would Emily or Cynthia play video games? Also, I've been to their place before and this was definitely not it.  Wait, who's place have I been to before? Not those stuck up cheerleaders, I've never even talked to them before.  


Splffft the girl in the chair let out a huge fart.  "Sorry babe" she grunted out.  Who was this girl that she would rip a big one right in front of her boyfriend? The rancid fart reached me damn was that gross.  Breathing deeply I felt a stirring in my cock.  What the fuck, was that turning me on.


Finally the screen turned off and the chair creaked as she stood.  Standing before me was Mallory.  Fat, slobby, nerdy Mallory.  My breath caught in my throat.  How could I think fat, slobby, and nerdy in the same sentence without adding a damn fucking sexy to the list.


"Oh looks like someone's horny" her eyes flashed to my small dick.  Her cheeks were flushed and her hand reached for my fly.  Pulling down she released my four inch beast.  Four inches surely I was bigger than that.  The only memory I have though was clear it was this size.  "Oh baby I want you so bad" I moaned out.  "Mhhmm'' she moaned as she tweaked the nipples on her saggy tits.  "Call me Mommy'' she said as she swung herself over me.  Each thigh was around my face.  Her leg hair tickled my ears.  Her hairy vagina hovered over my mouth.  Another pulse shot out all around me.  Looking at her hairy vag new memories of eating her out pulsed into place, not just eating it though.  Damn did I love eating pussy now.  Especially Mallory's hairy intoxicating pussy.  I eagerly kissed and licked as she moaned out "Tongue fuck mommy just like that" and I was happy to complie.  


The End






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Average Text

Text Chain Gain

What You Deserve