A Tease to Remember

 When I was still mortal I rarely went to strip clubs.  Mainly for two reasons, one I was very shy and two they were never really my type.  Today though I decided to give the The Lusty Lady a try perhaphs my taste have changed though I sincerly doubt after 200 years it had.


I step out of the hover car, the street bathed in the purple light of the sign.  I paid the fee and flashed what the man at the door thought was an ID.  Really it was all in his head and he waved me through. 


I approached the center stage just as the last performer was leaving.  A busty blonde with mostly ones and fives stuffed in her g string.  Some songs the mortal's liked blared over the speakers.  It had a heavy beat and made it neccesary to yell just to be heard.  


"Next up on the stage is the one the only Sexy Samatha" the announcer said over the speaker.  Samatha slinked out seductively, her trim body gathered cries from the men in the audience.  Eagerly ones and fives were thrown on the stage and she began her seductive dance.  Activating my powers I noded and everytime the pole was touched during her routine the strippers here changed.  


She grabbed the pole with both hands and squatted with her legs spread, showing all the customers her goods.  If you watched closely enough you could see her abs lose a little definition.  Standing she swung herself around the pole and now her abs dissapeared completely.  Next she wrapped her legs around the pole and spun herself around and her abs had turned into a slight pot belly.


Looking around all the strippers were packing on just a little extra fat.  The men in the establishment though were a lot less enthusistaic to be there.  Smiling to myself I activate my powers and focus on the men with a single nod they were altered in a way the eye couldn't see.  I changed them so they only lusted after big beautiful woman.  


Turning my attention back to Samantha who had continued her routine.  She now sported sagging double d's and a fupa.  Her routine a lot less vigours but none the less still sexy.  No longer could she support her weight on the pole but she still eagerly used it as support.

Her routine came to an end and she eagerly swept up the cash on the stage, her chubby fingers stuffing bills down her thong and tits.  Catching her eyes I pull out a crisp hundred dollar bill she crawls toward me her belly dragging on the ground her cellulite spotted ass cheeks in the air.  Gently placing the bill between her tits she smiles.


"Don't go anywhere hun, I got a special dance for you later" her voice was husky and she stressed the word special.  She left the special part to the imagination but I knew that I was going to enjoy it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Average Text

Text Chain Gain

What You Deserve